06 September, 2006

Dorm Daze 2 (2006) DVDRip



I have seen the movie and I thought it was better than your description. I think there is some suprising humor to be found and I enjoyed the chracters and plotline more than is given credit here. "Is drugs. You buy." as spoken by the two Russian "drug" dealers was hilarious. I also thought that the sequence relating to the naked character going overboard was incredibly funny! It wasn't, necessarily, surprising, but really funny because of the timing of the sequence. It was ridiculous, but the kind of ridiculous that I enjoy watching again. As far as the comment about the age difference between the protagonists and antagonists. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Teenagers and younger college students tend to see adults as antagonists. Maybe I am agreeing with you, ultimately. "When accepted on its own terms...." This will not be nominated for an oscar, but it was fun and that is the point.

Download :

part1.rar part2.rar part3.rar part4.rar part5.rar


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home